Supporting special education leaders today and in the future.
GCASE provides educators professional development, resources and scholarships to enhance the quality of services for students with disabilities.
- We believe special education administrators influence change to improve outcomes and opportunities for students with disabilities.
- We believe educators seeking advancement in special education benefit from quality professional learning, scholarships and resources.
- We believe students with disabilities deserve high quality educators.
- Network of professionals who provide support, ideas and understanding.
- Resources, resources and more resources.
- Professional learning through conferences and retreats.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Opportunities for leadership at the regional level.
- Conference discounts.
The GCASE Fall Forum is a retreat for current or aspiring special education administrators that is held annually in October at Camp Allen in Navasota. Focus of the GCASE Fall Forum is to expand networking opportunities, share resources, address current trends and topics in special education and renewal. October 18-20, 2017
You must register as a user on this website to take advantage of the many features of our online educational community. Please renew or register now and you will have the option to pay your dues if your account is not up-to-date.
If you simply need to renew your membership, click the button to “Renew or Register” and click the “Already a Member?” OR sign in using your credentials on the right . Once you fill in the blanks and submit, you will have access to a printable form.
Fall Forum Retreat - Creating Your Masterpiece
|As the old man walked the beach at dawn, he noticed a young man ahead of him picking up starfish and flinging them into the sea. Finally catching up with the youth, he asked him why he was doing this. The answer was that the stranded starfish would die if left until the morning sun. “But the beach goes on for miles and there are millions of starfish,” countered the other. “How can your effort make any difference?” The young man looked at the starfish in his hand and then threw it to safety in the waves. “It makes a difference to this one,” he said.|